TUITION & FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE

About Rise

The Rise School is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization

The Rise School of Austin is a nonprofit early childhood school whose mission is to provide services to children with and without developmental delays in the inclusive classroom setting.

The components that make the Rise program successful, including therapy services, Master’s level educators, a large teaching staff to maintain a low student-to-teacher ratio, and an 11-month schedule, also comprise a significant cost. Tuition only covers approximately 47% of our budget, leaving 53% to be raised.

Financial assistance

About Rise's financial assistance

Roughly 47% of Rise families received discounted tuition or financial aid in the 2018-2019 school year. The amount raised from tuition covers approximately 47% of our operating costs, leaving 53% to be raised through individual donations, corporate donors, grants and fundraising events.  Making our program accessible to our community is our top priority, and our passion is reflected in our robust development and fundraising efforts. Over $100,000 in scholarship funds is raised each year.

Interested in applying for financial assistance?

Please note: applications may only be submitted by families who have been accepted into the program

Tuition

Rise tuition rates

Tuition rates are finalized in the fall for the following school year and are based on factors including changes in cost of living, economic factors, etc. Rates are determined and voted on by the Board of Directors.

2019-2020 tuition rates

Payment

What are our payment options?

*FACTS is an automated online tuition payment system. Set up your account here. 

Please note: applications may only be submitted by families who have been accepted into the program

More Questions?

Send us an email!

GET UPDATES

Would you like to receive updates on Rise School events and news? Then sign up for our newsletter.

CONTACT US

ADDRESS

4800 Manor Road

Building J

Austin, TX 78723

HOURS

Monday-Friday

8:00am-2:30pm