WHY SUPPORT RISE?

Rise's Mission

The Rise School of Austin is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit preschool whose mission is to provide the highest quality early childhood education to all children - gifted, traditional and developmentally delayed - in an inclusive setting, where individualized learning techniques enable every child to achieve their maximum potential.

Why do we fundraise?

The components that make the Rise program successful, and that enable us to individualize our program to each child that walks through our doors, also comprise a significant cost.

 

The actual cost of educating a single child at Rise Austin is $29,000 per year. The amount raised from tuition only covers approximately 40% of our budget, leaving 60% to be raised. 

The Rise School of Austin believes that children are children first, regardless of developmental ability, and they all deserve to learn side-by-side with same aged peers. It is through our amazing community that we are able to provide a high-quality education to our students of all abilities.

 

From the bottom of our hearts,

THANK YOU!

The Components That Make Our Program Successful

  • Intentionally inclusive classroom

  • Master’s level educators

  • Low child-to-teacher ratio (4:1)

  • Unique co-teaching model

  • State-of-the-art facility

  • Experts in every domain of

development (speech, occupational,

       physical, and music)

  • Whole child approach to learning

  • Individualized instruction

  • Leadership skill development

  • Research-based curriculum

What are the components that make the Rise program successful?

GET UPDATES

Would you like to receive updates on Rise School events and news? Then sign up for our newsletter.

CONTACT US

ADDRESS

4800 Manor Road

Building J

Austin, TX 78723

HOURS

Monday-Friday

8:00am-2:30pm